Sunday, April 14, 2013

What If....











What if, I could fly like birds?
What if I could smile for eternity?
What if there are no memories?
Of things gone wrong?

What if I could just live today and 
Not worry about, bygones,
If life just goes On and On.
With No worry to torment me.
What if I could do just the things
I wish for?

What if,  I See views of things from high above.
What If I could just carry on with the 
Perfidious ways of life.
What if life just carries on,
Would I find it worth living?

It is the uncertainties that give me the adrenaline to carry on.
Life is just perfect the way it chooses to go on.
What If is such  mystification.

2 comments:

  1. how awesome... I always wondered about a lot of these things myself and especially about flying..you are such a dreamer you...lol love the poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda It's a pleasure to write and hear what people like yourself felt about it.Keep reading my posts. Thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete

Please write your sincere comments about the post it will help to improvise. Feel free to share your views and suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------