Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I look ahead....














Sitting on the bank of river life
wondering how much has passed by
what's left in the coming tides!

I look ahead, time seems eternity
looking back I cannot say
how far I have reached!

I look above, the sky is bluish green
a cloud wondered as lonely as me
tingling orange light penetrating!

layers of sky
to reach me, as if to say
there is hope for new beginning!

A thundering sound and lightening
bring me back to reality
I start to run realizing
It's getting late
for there is
still my to do list
chores necessary for living!

“When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.” 
― Rumi


1 comment:

Please write your sincere comments about the post it will help to improvise. Feel free to share your views and suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------