Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I am pickled jalapeno.....














I am pickled jalapeno,
With salt - Vinegar,
On your kitchen counter!
In a transparent glass jar.

I can see, feel you.
Talking, smiling,
Singing, Chopping.
Preparing each meal.
For your loved ones.
You can see me,
Sitting only as a pickle jar!!

I am waiting for my chance
In anticipation to add some flavor!
In the mean time watching, Listening
I see life around !!

You are also probably
Waiting for your time!
Living your life,a Jar.

You are caged in your pickled-Life jar
And me in my real pickle jar,
I see people, things and emotions around.
You see only pickled jars.
Struggling inside each Jar.
My time would come
And so will yours,
We are both little
Pickle Jars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your sincere comments about the post it will help to improvise. Feel free to share your views and suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------