Sunday, March 27, 2011

The best of me...



You have yet not seen the best of me
My inner world,the beauty
The harmony,surrounding me
Where only I can be.

I create ,I sing aloud with all my might
I shout sometimes on things
I cannot control or change.
I doubt and fear ,wonder at things.
But that is my inner world.

Outside I am what you see.
A calm and composed
Picture of might all the while.
Smiling,felicitous as anybody can  be

Inside me I am nothing close
To what you sense of me.
This,my dear is what
we have done to us
In anticipation
of what we should be!!

Let me give you the amenity.
The freedom to be.
You and the real me.
This I feel is yet to be.

1 comment:

Please write your sincere comments about the post it will help to improvise. Feel free to share your views and suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------