Friday, May 24, 2013

Beautiful Felony...........




Did I think to live my life, 
like I have lived!
Did I plan to reach,
place so distinct from me dreams!

How unpredictable me is to Me? 
How meaningless desires and plans
Have proved to be!!

The power, to choose is an illusion,
cause we are driven by situations!!
Dreams are mere deviations,
cause there are a million variations!!

Destiny and the course 
for all is set in stone!!
You can plan endlessly,
but will reach thy destiny alone!!

I wonder what power do I hold above anything? 
Is there really a place where reality meets dreams?
How foolish it was to dream, plan and predict?
To believe anything could be achieved!!

This is a beautiful felony and the myth is ME!!
Dreaming alone does not make destiny
Having courage to make dreams reality
Is destined fortune!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your sincere comments about the post it will help to improvise. Feel free to share your views and suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------