Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Thy will see no end of me.....















Thy will see no end of me,
Cause I find solace in,
What's surrounding me?
Novelty exploding out.

There is, bizarreness around,
Outlying places, yet to be Discovered.
Sheltered paths no mind has surpassed.

When I feel there is no more in me,
I reach a veiled path, challenging.
Searching, accepting, exploring!
I realize, there is no end of it.

Like a Flamingo, 
I seem upside-down.
Inside it is straightened out.
World seems straight in the flamingo state.

Thy will see no end of me!!
Cause, am certain of exploring,
Learning everything!
Till eternity!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your sincere comments about the post it will help to improvise. Feel free to share your views and suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------