Thursday, October 25, 2018

Strange.......














Longings fill me so deep
And on an impulse
I feel like escaping
Running far from
Thy gaze, cause it seems
You can see me from within

It feels unbelievably strange
Maybe an eccentric attraction
I simply cannot explain.
Silently, aren’t we communicating?

Am I contemplating things?
Is this even real or mind’s
Playing its dreadful games
How does someone know?
What to make out of this invisible play?

Why do I skip a heartbeat?
Why can’t I keep up with usual pretence?
This constant conflict within
Heart believes it is reality, mind is busy weighing
The signs, searching for a gesture
An act of valour, reaching me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your sincere comments about the post it will help to improvise. Feel free to share your views and suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------