Sunday, April 7, 2013

Behind me...


I find me behind me somewhere hidden in spent time
Moments gone by.
I find me a different me from then and now standing in today here.

Change is the name of the game you accept
Or it forces itself upon thee.
Difficulties and troubles in a way define me, 
the new today's me.
I find me behind me somewhere hidden in spent time
Moments gone by define me.

Creating the picture of life day by day
As a child it capsized me, 
being big felt so far away.
In youth I felt time is eternity.
Now  I am defined by it and know 
How these moments are creating the future me.
Running behind or before it is otiose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your sincere comments about the post it will help to improvise. Feel free to share your views and suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------