Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Unapologetically being me….






















I am who I am proud to be
Unapologetic sincerely
Honest simply explicit
With a vision extraordinary

May be qualities, not worth seeking
I am who I am proud to be, Unapologetic sincerely.

My pride is my simplicity
May be, obscure Stupidity
I still am who I am Proud to be
Wanting to be who you see as seeking

Is such absurdity cause I am simply me
Cannot be apprehending what you want me to be

I am who I am proud to be Unapologetic sincerely

To be nobody but 
yourself in a world 
which is doing its best day and night to make you like 
everybody else means to fight the hardest battle 
which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.” 
― E.E. Cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your sincere comments about the post it will help to improvise. Feel free to share your views and suggestions.

--------------------------------------------------------